Johnson County began Phase 1 of the Governor's Ad Astra: A Plan to Reopen Kansas, on Monday, May 11.
During this phase:
- Mass gatherings of no more than 10 individuals allowed.
- Masks are strongly encouraged in public settings.
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
- Telework is strongly encouraged when possible.
- Any employee exhibiting symptoms should be required to stay home.
- Minimize or avoid non-essential travel.
- Follow the Kansas Department of Health and Environment travel and quarantine guidelines for travel to high risk areas.
Which businesses can reopen? We have a guide.
For more about the reopening phases, visit covid.ks.gov.