Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon
Help fight COVID-19 Call 211 Donations We Need

Donate PPE to help health care workers

With your help, together we can help protect health care workers and save the lives of those infected with COVID-19.

If you can donate surgical masks, N-95 respirators, medical gowns, cleaning supplies and baby items, call United Way 211 or visit preparemetrokc.org to learn more.


Sign up for monthly email updates from Johnson County