Johnson County Government’s quarterly magazine is hitting county residents’ mailboxes this week. In this issue, our communications team introduces you to several county services, events and initiative, including:
- The Johnson County Co-Responders program
- The Board of County Commissioners’ adoption of the Fiscal Year 2018 budget
- The Election Office and upcoming election information
- Extention Office’s centennial anniversary
- Upcoming Veterans Day program and honors
- 10 ways to volunteer with county departments and agencies
Take a look at the current issue online now.