Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

How does "Veteran's Preference" in employment work with Johnson County?

Veterans who have been honorably discharged from the military may apply for Veteran’s Preference for all Civil Service positions. Civil Service positions include all sworn law enforcement jobs within the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office. Learn more about Civil Service opportunities.