Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

The storm drain behind my property is (blocked, clogged, falling apart). Who do I talk to?

If you are in the unincorporated area of the county, you would speak to Dennis Stottlemire at

913-715-8367 Dennis.Stottlemire@jocogov.org

Mon, 03/19/2018 - 7:00pm
Tue, 03/20/2018 - 11:30am
Wed, 03/21/2018 - 5:30pm
Wed, 03/21/2018 - 6:30pm
Thu, 03/22/2018 - 9:30am
Mon, 03/26/2018 - 5:30pm