Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Where can I pay my real estate and personal property taxes?

  • You may pay your taxes at the Treasurer's office located at:
    • Johnson County Administration Building
      111 South Cherry Street, Suite 1500
      Olathe, KS 66061
  • You can also pay your taxes online with a credit card or an eCheck.