Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon
Public Advisory: Please take our population health survey ... | last updated: 04/08/2020 - 3:26pm | + read more

Johnson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE) is asking Johnson County residents to complete a short survey in order to understand how many people in Johnson County have or do not have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19). The survey will close at 10 a.m. on Friday, April 10.

Survey link - Population Health Survey

Where can I get a yellow travel immunization card?

You can obtain a yellow card from JCDHE's immunization clinic. There is no fee for the card if you receive travel vaccines from JCDHE. If you only want a yellow card, there is a $10 fee.