Facebook Social Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Who do I contact to make a complaint about a hotel/motel in Johnson County, Kansas?

The Kansas Department of Agriculture handles all food safety, restaurant and lodging complaints in Kansas. You can submit a complaint online, send an email to fsl@kda.ks.gov, or call (785) 564-6767.