Facebook Social Icon Instagram Icon Twitter Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Can you help me with a rat/roach problem in my home?

Actually, JCDHE has no enforcement authority to address this problem. We suggest that you contact either your landlord, city (ask for the codes enforcement officer), or call an exterminator.

Mon, 02/26/2018 - 5:30pm
Tue, 02/27/2018 - 5:30pm
Tue, 02/27/2018 - 5:45pm
Wed, 02/28/2018 - 9:00am
Wed, 02/28/2018 - 7:00pm