No, we only accept applications for current position openings. Other unsolicited applications will not be reviewed. To set up e-mail alerts when a position is posted that you may be interested in, you can create a Job Search Agent from your account.
To set up a Job Search Agent:
- Login to your account.
- Enter the information for which you would like the Agent to search. For example, if you are looking for an administrative position type ‘administrative’ in the keywords box. Then click ‘Search’.
- The results of your search will be displayed.
- At the bottom of the screen click the ‘Save Search as an Agent’ link.
- Enter a name and acknowledge that you are requesting to receive e-mail notifications from the system. Select ‘Save Search as Job Agent’ at the bottom of the screen.
- To view, edit, or delete the Search Agent select ‘Job Search Agents’ in your Career Center or click ‘My Job Search Agents’ on the main Job Search page.