Facebook Social Icon Facebook Social Icon You Tube Social Icon

Who should I call about odor problems in my home?

You may contact Johnson County Wastewater at 913-715-8600 to ask questions about odors. A collections section employee will answer your questions and, if needed, send a crew to your home. They will also be able to tell you if Johnson County Wastewater is cleaning lines in your area, causing a temporary odor.