Mill Creek Streamway Park is a beautiful linear park with over 17 miles of pedestrian and bicycle trails. It also consists of three miles of equestrian trails and open spaces for leisure pursuits like jogging, picnicking, and nature hiking.
The trail extends from Nelson Island on the Kansas River, south through the cities of Shawnee and Lenexa, and ending in the City of Olathe.
Access Point Locations
- 19425 Wilder Drive, Shawnee, KS
- 5946 Barker Road (north of Shawnee Mission Parkway), Shawnee, KS
- 19405 Midland Drive (west of I-435), at Shawnee Mission Parkway & Midland Drive, Shawnee, KS
- Shawnee Mission Park (near Shelter 8 and north end of dam), Lenexa, KS
- 19803 W 87th Lane, Lenexa, KS
- 18459 Prairie Star Parkway, Lenexa, KS
- 11344 S Millview Road (west of Ridgeview Road), Olathe, KS
- 1700 Northgate Street (east of Woodland Avenue), Olathe, KS