Public Records Subscription Services
Document Images and Index Information Access
The Johnson County Department of Records and Tax Administration Index is a guide to help you find documents and information that has been recorded in our office. Every effort has been made to provide reliable information on this site. To insure the accuracy of your search, please review the recorded document. Documents recorded between 1920 - 1987 and plats between 1866 to current are now available.
This application was designed for use with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher. Cookies must be enabled. Technology on this site uses common .tif image viewers available as a default on most personal computers. However, if you experience problems viewing or printing images, a free .tif viewer, Alternatiff, is available for download at http://alternatiff.com/install/.
Online Subscribers. . .
Subscribers to the Johnson County RTA online public record index will pay a fee of $150 per month per account. The first month will be prorated, please contact RTA for subscription price. Subscribers will receive the following benefits:
- Search the Johnson County land records index for documents recorded from 1920 to the present.
- Access a single document or a related document set.
- View and/or print unlimited copies of document images.
- Access images usually within a week of filing.
- Subscription Agreement Package