Status of Roads Closed as of March 14, 2017
183rd Street west of Mission Rd.
183rd Street was closed to through traffic for construction on 183rd Street on June 13, 2016
• 183rd Street is closed to all through traffic west of Mission Road. Local traffic can access their property.
• There is not a signed detour. Plan an alternate route.
• Project consists of constructing a new roadway between Nall Avenue and Mission Road, constructing a bridge over Camp Branch Creek and the UP Railroad, grading and surfacing.
• The road is expected to be re-opened by the mid-Summer of 2017.
Waverly Road 0.5 mi. north of 127th St. Culvert Replacement G.00-11.51 (12292 Waverly Rd.)
Waverly Road was closed to through traffic 0.5 mi. north of 127th Street for a culvert replacement on March 6, 2017.
• Waverly Road is closed to all through traffic between 119th Street and 127th Street. Local traffic can access their property.
• There is a signed detour.
• Project consists of replacing a Culvert 0.5 mi. north of 127th Street.
• The road should be re-opened to traffic by the end of April 2017.
Short term intermittent closings are not listed.
If you have questions, contact Public Works at 913-715-8300.