The Contractor Licensing Review Board (CLRB) is comprised of 9 members appointed by the Johnson County Board of County Commissioners. The members serve without compensation. The specific duties of the CLRB are outlined in Resolution 058-01, pages 3-6. The membership consists of:
- Two Johnson County certified building code officials.
- One Kansas licensed architect or civil engineer.
- One licensed general contractor or an employee of such contractor.
- One licensed building contractor or an employee of such contractor.
- One licensed residential contractor or an employee of such contractor.
- Two licensed electricians, or plumbers, or HVAC Contractors, or an employee of such contractors.
- One member of the general public of Johnson County.
The term of office for CLRB members shall be 4 years, except for the members first appointed of which 3 members shall serve for 2 years, 3 members shall serve for 3 years and 3 members shall serve for 4 years. Please see Resolution 058-01 for further explanation.
- Steve Chick
- Jim Jorgenson
- August Huber III
- Mark Denning
- Charlie Blair
- David Elliott
- Don West
- Matt Hissong
- Eric Wimmer
Persons who may need assistance or the use of a sign language or oral interpreter, or who require special accommodation, should contact (913) 715-2233, at least two (2) business days prior to the meeting.