Med-Act administers 1-3 paramedic hiring processes per year.
Visit our Human Resources page to determine whether an opening currently exists:
If a position is currently available:
Applications must be filled out and submitted electronically. Copy of transcripts from paramedic program must be attached.
To apply for a position, you must create an online account and complete a Resume/CV Profile.
If a position is not currently available:
If you are interested in finding a specific type of job or a position at a certain location, you can save the search criteria to create a Job Search Agent. This Job Search Agent will do the searching for you based on the information you provide. It runs daily and will e-mail you any positions that have been posted that meet your search criteria.
- Login to your account or create an account if needed.
- Enter the information for which you would like the Agent to search. For example, if you are looking for a paramedic position type ‘paramedic’ in the keywords box. Then click ‘Search’.
- The results of your search will be displayed.
- At the bottom of the screen click the ‘Save Search as an Agent’ link.
- Enter a name and acknowledge that you are requesting to receive e-mail notifications from the system. Select ‘Save Search as Job Agent’ at the bottom of the screen.
- To view, edit, or delete the Search Agent select ‘Job Search Agents’ in your Career Center or click ‘My Job Search Agents’ on the main Job Search page.
E-mail: Send an e-mail to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Telephone: You can also call our office at the number if you have any questions.