The Johnson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE) is not a primary care provider. If you need medical treatment, please call your health care provider or the Health Partnership Clinic at 913-648-2266. If you need a copy of your medical records, please complete the Release of Information Authorization (English) or Autorización de Divulgación de Información (Español) form and return to us. If you need a copy of your immunization records, call 913-826-1200 or send an email to MedicalRecords-DHE@jocogov.org.
We accept private insurance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City, Cigna, Coventry and UnitedHealthcare. We do not take insurance from Coventry Advantra or Humana Gold Plus. We are a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations such as Amerigroup, Sunflower and United Community. Many of the services we provide are covered by insurance; check your health benefit plan to confirm coverage for payment of services. Cash, check or credit card payment is also accepted for those who are without insurance or who carry other insurance plans. Payment is required at the time of visit. Prices are subject to change based on cost of vaccine.
- Chicken Pox (Varicella), $127
- DTaP - Pediatric, $39
- Hepatitis A - Adult/Pediatric (age 18 & under), $85/$56 (per shot, 2 shot series)
- Hepatitis B - Adult/Pediatric (age 19 & under), $66/$56 (per shot, 3 shot series)
- Hib, $43
- HPV (Gardasil) 4, $166 (per shot, 3 shot series)
- HPV (Gardasil) 9, $197 (per shot, 3 shot series)
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu)
- Kinrix, $61
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella, $80
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella/Varicella (ProQuad), $197
- Meningitis: Menomune/Menactra, $136
- Meningitis B: Trumenba, $150 (per shot, 3 shot series)
- Pediarix, $77
- Pneumo 13 (Prevnar 13), $178
- Pneumococcal (Pneumovax 23), $99
- Polio, $50
- Rotavirus, $119
- Shingles (Zostavax, age 60+), $217
- Tdap/Tetanus diphtheria, $63/$44
- Typhoid Vi, $101
- Prescription for Oral Typhoid, $10
- Yellow Fever, $160
Tuberculin Skin Test (TST):
$26 per test
TB Blood Test (T-Spot):
$147 per test
Employment/College Physical (Adult):
$60 per physical
Immigration RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin):
$30 per test
STD walk-in clinic fees:
$50 flat rate for STD screenings (additional charges may apply for other tests).
Payment is required at the time of visit. No one is denied service due to inability to pay. Fees for office visits and lab services and supplies are based on family size and income (major insurers may pay all or part of the cost). Some services are available regardless of ability to pay. Check with staff when you make your appointment for additional details. Partial payment may be made.
Accepted payment includes cash, check, or major credit card. Client accounts may be subject to collections if not paid.