Seasonal flu shots now available
The best way to protect yourself from getting the flu is to receive the flu shot. The vaccine is safe and effective. JCDHE encourages everyone over the age of 6 months to get the flu shot.
Seasonal flu shots are available for adults and children over the age of 6 months at the immunization walk-in clinics in Olathe and Mission. The cost is $30 for a seasonal flu shot and $50 for the high dose flu shot for those age 65 and older.
We accept private insurance from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City, Cigna, Coventry, UnitedHealthcare and Medicare Part B. We do not take insurance from Coventry Advantra or Humana Gold Plus. We are a KanCare provider for all managed care organizations such as Amerigroup, Sunflower and United Community. Cash, check or credit card payment is also accepted for those without insurance or who carry other insurance plans.
Walk-in immunization clinic hours
The Mission clinic is closed daily from 12:30-1:30 p.m.; the Olathe clinic remains open.
Monday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday - 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
1st, 3rd and 5th Friday (Olathe) - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Mission - CLOSED
2nd and 4th Friday (Olathe) - 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; Mission - CLOSED
Save yourself time in line
Complete form online BEFORE arriving at the clinic, print it and bring it with you.
Vaccine Information Statements (VIS):
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Information Statement (English)
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Information Statement (español)
JCDHE Influenza Surveillance Reports:
- Current Influenza Surveillance Report (No data to report)
- 2015-2016 Influenza Season Report
- 2014-2015 Influenza Season Report
- 2013-2014 Influenza Season Report
- 2012-2013 Influenza Season Report
- 2011-2012 Influenza Season Report
- 2010-2011 Influenza Season Report