Kansas regulations do not require health care providers to notify the Johnson County Department of Health and Environment when a patient is diagnosed with influenza. Instead influenza activity is voluntarily reported to JCDHE by family practices, emergency departments, student health centers, pediatric offices and other health care providers in Johnson County. Providers may use this form to report their influenza activity to JCDHE.
- Current Influenza Surveillance Report
- 2015-2016 Influenza Season Report
- 2014-2015 Influenza Season Report
- 2013-2014 Influenza Season Report
- 2012-2013 Influenza Season Report
- 2011-2012 Influenza Season Report
- 2010-2011 Influenza Season Report
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) also provides influenza surveillance reports. KDHE's reports can be found here.