County Emergency Operations Plan (CEOP)
Pursuant to K.S.A. 48-929 and K.A.R. 56-2-2, Johnson County Resolutions No. 64-95 and 23-03 provide that the Johnson County Emergency Management and Communications Department (the county’s designated disaster agency) is responsible for the maintenance of the County’s all-hazard emergency operations plan.
The County's Emergency Operations Plan defines the policies, coordination, and roles and responsibilities required to meet the needs generated by a disaster in Johnson County. It also describes the concepts of operations and emergency processes needed to successfully manage such an event. As part of the plan’s regular maintenance, the Department of Emergency Management and Communications has been coordinating the revision of the plan over the course of the last year. This revision ensures that the plan is congruent with state and federal planning guidance.
On April 21st, 2016, the Johnson County Board of County Commissioners adopted the CEOP through Johnson County Resolution 028-16.
Johnson County Emergency Operations Plan (CEOP):
- Full Plan (single document) PDF
- 2016 Signed Promulgation PDF
- 2016 Signed Resolution PDF
- Basic Plan WORD PDF
- ESF-1 Transportation WORD PDF
- ESF-2 Communications WORD PDF
- ESF-3 Public Works & Engineering WORD PDF
- ESF-4 Firefighting WORD PDF
- ESF-5 Emergency Management WORD PDF
- ESF-6 Mass Care WORD PDF
- ESF-7 Resource Management WORD PDF
- ESF-8 Public Health and Medical WORD PDF
- ESF-9 Search and Rescue WORD PDF
- ESF-10 Oil and Hazardous Materials WORD PDF
- ESF-11 Agriculture, Animal Welfare, and Natural Resources WORD PDF
- ESF-12 Energy and Utilities WORD PDF
- ESF-13 Public Safety and Security WORD PDF
- ESF-14 Assessment and Recovery WORD PDF
- ESF-15 Public Information WORD PDF