A committee of volunteers made up of people receiving services, guardians, families, interested citizens, community provider representatives, and other outside parties. They ensure:
- Services that are paid for are delivered.
- Services provided meet Kansas regulations.
- Services ensure the rights of persons
- Persons receiving services have basic health and safety needs met.
- Persons receiving services have opportunities to make informed choices about where they would like to live and work.
- Persons are free from abuse, neglect and exploitation.
If you are interested in serving on this committee, please contact Anna McNamara at 913-826-2511 or email@example.com