Over 64 companies and organizations call New Century AirCenter home. They are leaders in the fields of telecommunications, printing, food processing, manufacturing and avionics. These companies appreciate the AirCenter’s close proximity to interstate highways, on-call rail service, and a commercially-licensed airport.
- New Century AirCenter Railroad (JCAX) provides rail service to the following resident businesses: CFS West Holdings, Inc., DuPont Nutrition and Health, Kerry Ingredients, Inc., deElliotte Company, Inc., Steel and Pipe Supply Company, Inc., Cedar Creek, LLC, and Wausau Supply.
- The Airport Commission currently charges $98.00 to move a rail car for a customer, $98.00 to weigh a car and $26 a day for storing a rail car for a customer.
- BNSF (Burlington Northern Santa Fe) pays the Airport Commission $157.15 per car to deliver loads to customers within New Century.
- The Airport Commission provides water services to its resident businesses, the 220 units at Woodstone Apartments, the Community Correction campus and the Fred Allenbrand Justice Center.
- Water is purchased from the Cities of Gardner and Olathe.
- The total water storage capacity at New Century AirCenter is 4 million gallons.
- Water testing is performed at different locations throughout New Century AirCenter on a regular basis. Water samples are submitted to the State of Kansas per state and federal laws. Testing results are reported to resident businesses on a yearly basis.
- The Airport Commission employs one full-time employee in the water department to perform testing, maintenance, and monitoring of the water system, as well as reading 84 meters every month.
The following is a list of the resident businesses in the business park:
- Adult Residential Treatment Facility - Community corrections/work release facility.
- Advanced Aviation, L.L.C. - Full-Service Fixed Base Operator, Aviation, Maintenance, Fueling, Flight Instruction, Avionics Sales and Servicing
- Aerocharger/HiPerformance, L.L.C. - Manufacturer of turbo chargers for various after-market engines.
- Blue Feather Charter - Aircraft Charter
- Butler Avionics, Inc. - dba Kings Avionics: avionics, sales, service and installation
- Casework Solutions, LLC - Cabinet contractors & carpentry work
- CAV Aerospace, Inc. - Design and Manufacturer of Ice Protection Systems
- Cedar Creek, LLC - Lumber Company & Warehouse
- C.F.S. West Holdings, L.L.C. - Mayonnaise and margarine production plant
- CenturyLink - Corporate headquarters & regional distribution center, telecommunications hardware
- Civil Air Patrol - Search and rescue service, aviation safety education
- Commemorative Air Force - Rebuilds historical airplanes
- de Elliotte Company, Inc. - Plastic bag manufacturers and printers
- DuPont Nutrition and Health - Manufacturer of food additive products, emulsifiers, and flavorings
- Extreme Recycling - Electronics recycling company
- Ervin Cable Construction, LLC - Telecommunication construction
- Examinetics - Provider of onsite occupational health screening and data management services
- Extreme Recycling - Electronics recycling company
- FAA AF System Support Center - Maintain regional aviation navigation electronics & equipment
- Ferrellgas - Distributor of bulk propane, tanks and supplies
- Garmin International, Inc. - Manufacturing of Avionics
- General Spring - Automobile parts
- Genesis Manufacturing & Machining - Machine shop and tool repair
- Heartland Precision Fasteners - Manufacturer of airplane bolts and screws
- Howell Mouldings, Inc. - Manufacturer of wood frames and mouldings
- JBS USA, LLC dba Titan Transloading & Transport - Bulk storage and transport
- Johnson County Fire District #1 - Headquarters, regional fire, rescue and EMS provider
- Johnson County Sheriff - Johnson County Law Enforcement services
- Johnson County Wastewater - Wastewater plant/services
- KGP Logistics, Inc. - Kansas City distribution center for CenturyLink
- KANRUS Trading Company, Inc/CGB Holdings - Hangar, Aviation, Import and Export
- Kansas Aircraft Corporation - New and Used Aircraft Sales and Cessna Dealer
- Kerry Ingredients, Inc. - Confectionery food products manufacturer
- New Century Air Service - Full-Service Fixed Base Operator and Line Service, Pay at the Pump Fuel, Aircraft Maintenance and Insurance Repairs, Aircraft Appraisals and Sales
- New Century Displays - Manufacturer of collector's displays
- New Century Fieldhouse - Johnson County's premier indoor sports and multi-use facility
- O'Neil Flat Rolled Metals - Steel and metal service center
- PC Disposal - PC recycling company
- Penny's Concrete - Ready mix concrete and aggregate products.
- Royal Tractor Company, Inc. - Heavy materials-handling equipment manufacturer
- Russell-Hampton - Distribution center of service club logos
- Signature Flight Support - Fixed base operator, charter, fueling, maintenance, car rental and hotel reservations - 24/7
- Skyyway Aviation - Aircraft charter and storage
- Southwest Johnson County KS EDC - Economic Development Corporation
- Star Innovations, L.L.C. - Baseball, Softball, and Cricket sports equipment
- Steel & Pipe Supply Company, Inc. - Regional steel service and distribution center
- Stenner Pumps Company - Manufacturer of peristaltic metering pumps
- Stouse, Inc. - Label and decal manufacturer
- Twist Air, Inc. dba Midwest Mooney - Aircraft sales
- Unilever Manufacturing Company - Food products manufacturer (formerly Lipton)
- United Manufacturing Company - Contract wood products manufacturer
- V & H Equipment - Truck mounted material handling equipment
- Vestcom - Manufacturer of bar code labels
- Wausau Supply Company - Building materials distribution facility