Johnson County Wastewater (JCW) is responsible for the safe collection, transportation, and treatment of wastewater generated by residential, industrial, and commercial customers.
Two basic tenets are the foundation of JCW’s work:
MISSION STATEMENT - Protecting our environment, Serving our customers, Enhancing our community
VISION STATEMENT - Johnson County Wastewater seeks to be locally respected and nationally recognized for leadership and excellence in:
- Water quality
- Customer service and stakeholder satisfaction
- Responsible and sustainable use of resources:
We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive work environment that:
- Provides training and education.
- Empowers employee productivity, innovation, and transfer of knowledge.
- Emphasizes safe work habits and practices.
- Creativity - We encourage employee innovation, seek continuous improvement, and embrace learning opportunities.
- Humor - We will laugh with one another, use humor in a sensitive manner, and recognize and celebrate our accomplishments.
- Respect- -We value our diverse backgrounds and cultures, each other’s contributions, and ideas from various perspectives.
- Integrity - We demonstrate trustworthiness by being truthful, openly sharing information, and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Service - We embrace public service as a personal commitment of our talents to the benefit of the people we serve.